Stop what you’re doing for just a moment!!!
Close your eyes.
Relax...and just think about home.
Think about the hours spent playing games as a family, sitting around the dinner table telling stories, belly-laughing at old memories, making new memories, feeling connected, content, satisfied.
Home is where we do for each other, take care of each other,
grow with each other, learn from each other. HERE'S THE 411 - Everything you need to know!
Happy times then, and now.
That’s how we feel about youth missions this year. One mission will stay home in Alabama and the other will go “home-away-from-home” to South Africa where we’ve been for the past eight years, feeling at home there, too.
It’s that special time of year when we invite this family to come together in support of youth missions with our annual fundraiser,
Meal and a Deal 2018...SWEET HOME!
MAAD is February 28, 5 pm, in the Fellowship Hall.
- Dinner service begins at 5 pm prepared by our chef, Wendy Sanders. ($6 adults/$4 children under 12)
- She’s serving Hamburger steaks with creamy home-style mashed potatoes & gravy, roasted savory carrots, salad, assorted breads and homemade desserts.
- Childcare for babies-4yrs from 5:45 pm
- Activities for children 5K-4th grade from 5:45 pm in the SOC
- Sweet Tea Auction (teacup) 5-6 pm ($20 buys 20 chances)
- Silent Auction 5-6 pm
- Live Auction with the inimitable musings of Mac Halcomb as Master of Ceremonies, 6 pm
Yes, we're raffling off an Apple Watch series 3
Tickets available this Sunday for a donation of $10.
We can’t do this without you.
The BBC family has a soft-spot for missions and helping our students
get to these mission fields is a group effort.
Together, let's go ABOVE AND BEYOND our wildest expectations!
SO many way you can help us:
- make a monetary donation and we'll purchase something for the auctions
- maybe you have something to donate? Please let us know. Everyone bids on a beach, mountain, or lake getaway, services or other items. Donate it and we’ll sell it! Contact one of the co-chairs or Rosanna and let us know what you want to donate.
- COME! Your presence is your most important and generous contribution. It shows support for the youth and a desire to spend time with this tribe.
SAVE THE DATE
February 28, 5 pm, Fellowship Hall.
This is not a youth event. It’s an event for the entire church family. Please come. Bring your checkbook or a credit card and we’ll do the rest.