Sunday Night Series Begins September 9th with Melody & Randy Hemphill
If you attended the Family Retreat then you are familiar with the Hemphills. We're excited to welcome them to Brookwood for a 3-week series entitled Healthy Emotions...Healthy Relationships. Navigating emotions in relationships...friendships, parenting, and marriage...can be challenging. How do we handle conflict? Do I bury my anger or express it? Where's this grief coming from? Is fear normal and necessary? Emotions can be constructive or destructive in our lives and relationships. Join us for a fun and informative seminar that will bring spiritual and emotional health to your relationships.
This is an outreach opportunity so please feel free to invite friends or relatives you think may enjoy the series.
- Childcare will be available. Please let us know you'll need it.
- Children and Youth will have activities on Sunday evenings from 5:30-7 pm
- September 9th, 16th, 23th
- Location - Fellowship Hall, 6-7 pm
- Cost - $15/person
- Sign Up in SS or contact Blake or Rosanna.